From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Robert Osfield
Sent: jeudi 19 août 2010 17:41
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] [VPB] VPB without opengl context

Hi Fabien,

I've been planning to make it possible to use osgdem without a graphics context
- it's only used for mipmapping and texture compression.

Libsquish is already something I've experimented with but haven't reployed as
the result I got were mixed and there is also the patent on the S3TC
compression technique which libsquish uses which complicates it's usage.

Robert.