Hi All

I've been using texture2d subload callbacks for quite a while now to stream
video images into power of 2 textures. I also have a Texture Rectangle
version which runs fine on 80% of machines I use so it's not often I run the
Texture2D version.

Any how, yesterday a client was complaining that her screen had gone black
and upon investigation I found that suddenly my
osg::Texture2D::SubloadCallback was calling load nearly every frame then
calling subload only occasionally. This has also caused my memory use to go
crazy (ouput looks a bit like the below)

LOAD TEX
SUB LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX
SUB LOAD TEX
LOAD TEX

I know it's something I must have changed but was wondering if anyone could
point me to specifically what makes load get called instead of subload.

Cheers
Tom

PS
If only you could see the result on screen, it seems to be using images
captured from the cam a good ten mins ago and spitting them back out at me.
It's like a time portal

PPS
Side note about IPhone port. I finally started learning CMake last night,
which so far seems pretty straight forward. I'll let you know how I get on.