Hello Ting,

I have a problem about the CmakeLists.txt in OpenSceneGraph.sln or other OSG
projects like osgEarth. The solution can be generated at the first time, and
the CmakeLists.txt works well. But after some time, the whole solution have
some problems about the path of CmakeLists, and report errors like this:
Building Custom Rule E:/osg root/osgearth/src/osgEarth/CMakeLists.txt
1>cannot find the right path
1>  project : error PRJ0019: Tools from "Building Custom Rule E:/osg
root/osgearth/src/osgEarth/CMakeLists.txt"
1>Log is saved at "file://e:\osg
root\osgearth\src\osgEarth\osgEarth.dir\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
Then I unload the CmakeLists.txt from each single project in the solution, then
the problem is solved; or I unload the CmakeLists.txt  and then reload it
again, the problem is gone, too.
It seems that the solution has forgotten where the CmakeLists.txt is. Does any
one else has such problem? How to fix it then? Thank you.

I've been using CMake since OSG started using it a few years ago, and I've never seen that kind of problem. Perhaps reporting it on the CMake mailing list would be a better course of action - they will probably be able to help you more than we will.

As for your workarounds of unloading / reloading the CMakeLists.txt files from each project, perhaps a quicker way (less manual labor) would be to restart CMake and regenerate the solution?

Let us know what you find out, in any case.

J-S