Thanks a lot for your quick response. What you said sounds too difficult to me
right now, I'm kind of a newby here. I'll revisit maybe in the future.

I'm gonna try rescaling the objects to get the sizes I want.
To do so, I'm reading the bounding sphere of my node (which contains what I
read from a file, 3ds or osg, it's the same for this case) and once I have the
radius, my guess is to change this radius and give the node a new
boundingsphere, with the updated radius. But I don't find any method in
osg::node to set bounding sphere, only to get. Any clue on this.
Maybe it's not the right way to proceed in order to resize a node.
Thanks again!

Cheers,
Juan