On Thursday 16 September 2010 14:25:40 DXXenan ZukiXX wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Well, you might want your threads to generate drawables directly, instead
> of wrapping them in geodes.

Hmmm ??? As of my understanding the scene is built out of nodes and a geode is
a node containing a geometry, i.e. triangles.
The code to generate them is quite complicate and so it is done in as separate
class.

> And, have you tried setting data variance to dynamic for your scene node?

Yes, no effect.

> Cheers,
> Dženan

> Read this topic online here:
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=31697#31697

TEXION Software Solutions

TEXION GmbH -  Rotter Bruch 26a  -  D 52068 Aachen - HRB 14999 Aachen
Fon: +49 241 475757-0, Fax: +49 241 475757-29, web: http://www.texion.eu

Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Werner Modenbach