Thanks for your answer...

Now, osgspotlight example is working on my computer... (I didn't download the
ressources file, shame on me).

I will try to do exactly like in this sample, and I hope all wil be right !

So in this sample, they use a HeighMap and a osg::ShapeDrawable. You said
that's not a good idea to use these classes :

> Personally I wouldn't use ShapeDrawable's for this type of work as they are
> just very primitive  convenience classes, they don't scale well to handle
> complete rendering requirements or provide best performance

What kine of OSG object do you use for that ?