Hello Adrien,

Thank for your reply, but that is exacly what I would'nt want to read !
I am affraid about learning gl Shading Language.

Hehe, sorry about that! But you'll see you can do lots of great things pretty easily once you've learned GLSL. It opens up a great new world. :-)

Do you know some cool resources to learn it ? I have got the OpenGL Super Bible
4th edition, is it enough ?

I would recommend the OpenGL Shading Language (orange book) by Randi Rost, it has a chapter about replicating OpenGL fixed pipeline in shaders which will be useful to you.

Also this site is well done, though some parts are obsolete.

http://www.lighthouse3d.com/opengl/glsl/

And you can get ShaderGen (which was made by 3DLabs but is not distributed anymore, but can be downloaded from http://www.mew.cx/glsl/) which can generate shaders that replicate the fixed pipeline. It has a GUI where you select which features you need and then it gives you the corresponding GLSL shader.

Though you'll have to be careful to keep the parts that are specific to osgOcean in place when you edit its shaders.

Hope this helps,

J-S