Hi,

I'm looking to write the code for a vector/a small diameter cylinder to pivot
from the bottom, and traces to different points at the top with relation to
data collected by a user interface device. Specifically I am tracking an IR LED
with OSG in a cubic set space and would like a visible vector/cylinder to point
to the LED's point in space.

The vectors/cylinders are only for aesthetic purposes to get more of a feel of
where the LED is in relation to the cubic defined space.

Any/all help is greatly appreciated. I've been just learning this on my own and
am new to OSG's specific operation! :-D

Thank you!

Cheers,
Richard