Hi Eduardo,

Ops, it's actually called CameraManipulator... but I've been thinking of
it as a matrix manipulator. Anyway the suggestion is still valid.

It was called MatrixManipulator until recently. That may be why you were thinking of that.

But the point is that the thing that makes it all work is that the osgViewer::View calls the CameraManipulator's getInverseMatrix() once per frame to get the new view matrix and gives that to the camera. In order for what you suggest to work, the View would have to call another manipulator's getMatrix() once per frame and give that to the camera as projection matrix? Why not just change CameraManipulator to have both get{Inverse}ViewMatrix() and get{Inverse}ProjectionMatrix()? Seems to me like you would want the same entity (CameraManipulator) to be calculating both matrices anyways.

J-S