Hi Art and all,

just an update for sharing that I've solved my problem.
The pipeline attached to the main viewer scene was rendered by multiple
cameras with different output (one to FB and the other RTT) and this was
probably causing some issues.
I also changed the pipeline, but I don't think that had nothing to do.
Now I have added the pipeline to its own subgraph and it works without
problems.

cheers,
Ricky