robertosfield wrote:
> This does suggest that small feature culling may well be the cause.
> I'm surprised my suggested change didn't work for you, perhaps
> something went amiss with the application of the change.  Others in
> the past have come up across this issue and solved it roughly the way
> I've explain.

Your tip *was* correct. I tried it first with osggeometryshaders and the screen
actually remained empty. This wasn't because of culling this time, but because
of how the camera was set up (bounding sphere reduced to a point maybe).
Long story short - this was the culling. Disabling culling at camera or geode
level is working for me either way.