Hi Martin,

The osgViewer::Viewer/CompositeViewer doesn't actually require the use
of a CameraManipualtor/MatrixManipulator at all so you can set the
View(er)'s Camera directly on each new frame.  This approach would
precluded using a camera manipulator of your own design, or reusing
the existing osgGA's in ways that they aren't normally utilized.

Robert.