Greetings Robert!

Well if it is a driver bug, then it's a persistent one since I've tried just
about all of the Nvidia Linux drivers from 195.36 up to the latest and it still
happens. Yet when I try it on a card that supports OGL 2.1 and the problem goes
away - and in that case, at least wonce, I was using the same driver on both
cards.

The only thing I can figure that there is a function that I go in and change
the color of an object. I used a variant of the example "osgtexture1D" to set
the color of the whole object, rather than rainbow it. Looking at the OGL spec
book, I found that there were two improvements that were made in OGL 2.1. One
on Pixel Buffer Objects and another about sRGB.

D Glenn

D Glenn (a.k.a David Glenn) - Join the Navy and See the World ... from your
Desk!