Hello Sanat,

That was very helpful. I got it built and running.

Glad I could help.

Just on a related note-
Does VPB store the terrain as a quadtree ? (the reason I am asking is because I
am trying to write an app to modify elevations in the terrain at real-time and
wanted to know the quickest way to find the elevation node I'm interested in)

Yes, VPB builds databases organized as a quadtree of PagedLOD nodes. You can build a very small database with just a few levels and specify the output files as .osg files, and examine the generated files to see the structure. .osg files are plain text and easy to understand.

Hope this helps,

J-S