Hi,

I am trying to use osgTerrain together with vpb to achieve dynamic terrain
manipulation. After going through the interface for the various classes in
osgTerrain, I have a few questions: (whether I have understood right or not)

Using virtual planet builder (vpb) we generate a number of sub-tiles with the
names such as mapTile_L0_X0_Y0_subtile, mapTile_L1_X0_Y0_subtile...etc (all
.ive files)
Are these the sub-tiles that can be used as TerrainTile objects ? (I didn't
quite figure out how vpb would tie into osgTerrain)

If the above is not true then:- As the Terrain class consists of a map of
various TerrainTiles and a set, how do we create a multitude of TerrainTile
objects to be used in Terrain

Hope to get some clarification.

Thanks

Sincerely,