Hi Wang,

If you want to use debug info when running in a debugger you'll need
to compile apps and libs under debug.  Under Windows you have no
option but to do compile everything under debug because of the brain
nature of the way that things are done by VS, under all other
platforms you can mix debug and optimized builds, but... if you want
the debug info then you'll obviously need to compile under debug.

Robert.