Hello Robert,

no no I don't have a question. SEPARATE_WINDOW is misspelt in osg::Camera. I
had use that and the compiler said something like "SEPARATE_WINDOW is not
found" because in osg it is misspelt --> SEPERATE_WINDOW. Maybe it is not so
important, but I want to let you know that. That's all.
Additional I'm using osg-2.8.3.

Cheers

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:58:39 +0000
> Von: Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>
> An: OpenSceneGraph Users <osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org>
> Betreff: Re: [osg-users] SEPERATE_WINDOW is that correct?

> Hi Martin,
>
> 2010/12/2 "Martin Großer" <grosser.mar...@gmx.de>:
> > a little question or hint about the expression SEPERATE_WINDOW in the
> osg::Camera. It is not so important, but I guess SEPARATE_WINDOW would be
> correct. I have noticed that and I thought I post it here.
>
> I can't work out what your question is...
>
> SEPARATE_WINDOW is useful for debugging render to texture techniques,
> instead of using an FBO or a pbuffer it hints to the OSG to create a
> separate GraphicsWindow that is rendered to and then a copy is done to
> the attach texture/image.
>
> Robert.

GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.
Jetzt freischalten unter http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome