Hi,

I'm feeding a MorphGeometry into RigGeometry, to achieve Character Animation
with Facial Morphing. The system works, but it is unclear where to attach the
osgAnimation::UpdateMorph.

Two cases ( Source Attached ) :

1.) Animation for UpdateMorph does not work
GroupRoot ( with BasicAnimtionManager and an animation )
--Skeleton
----Geode ( with UpdateMorph )
------RigGeometry
--------MorphGeometry ( Morph Base )
----------Geometry ( Morph Target )

2.) Animation Works, but skinned and unskinned ( both morphing ) is Visible
GroupRoot ( with BasicAnimtionManager and an animation )
--Skeleton
----GeodeRig
------RigGeometry
--------MorphGeometry ( Instanced bellow )
--GeodeMorph ( with UpdateMorph )
----MorphGeometry ( Morph Base )
------Geometry ( Morph Target )

I cannot turn off the NodeMask for the GeodeMorph, as then the UpdateMorph does
not calculate.

So how can I attach the UpdateMorph so that the skin gets morphed ( before
Bone Influence ) and only one geometry been visible ?

Btw, Cedric, should a FloatLinearChannel not be rather named "morph" than "0" ?
Moreover, I'm writing out the file, there are issues in reading it back with
the osganimationviewer.
I'm using SVN Version 2.9.10

Thank you!

Cheers,