Hi Igor,

Yes, just found out the view matrix was wrong and the image was black because
the camera was inside some object or something, and i first thought i am
reading from a wrong buffer.

Glad to know you found the problem.

Sorry guys for bothering you with such simple stuff.

It's not bothering with simple stuff that's the problem, we're here to help, but you have to read the replies in full to be able to profit from what we're saying. I really got the impression that you had ignored Paul's and Mourad's answers and gone to search for the answer yourself...

Don't hesitate to ask questions, we're always glad to help.

J-S