Greetings,

I have some mirrors in my scene, which use RTT for reflections. I'd like to
make sure that, if the mirror isn't visible, the RTT pass doesn't happen. A
simple frustum check should be fine. If the mirror is in the scene camera's
frustum, it would be okay to render the reflection texture even if the mirror
itself is occluded.

So what I have right now is a MatrixTransform node that is the parent of the
whole mirror object sub-tree. I give this MatrixTransform a call callback,
which renders the reflection texture before traversing to draw the mirror
itself.

What I'd like to do is add a frustum test here, so I can avoid doing the
reflection RTT if the child sub-tree isn't even viewable by the camera. Is this
possible?

Thanks,
Frank