Hi everybody!

I try to compile the osgdb_vrml reader plugin. As of now I have managed to
compile a openvrml.lib from the current version OpenVRML 0.18.5 (not via
subversion but downloaded the source directly from website).
When I try to compile I get a "error C2988: unrecognizable template
declaration/definition" in openvrml\local\float.h. It seems to have something
to do with the definition of OPENVRML_LOCAL beyond.

Code:

 template <typename Float>
        OPENVRML_LOCAL inline Float fabs(const Float f)
        {
            return f < 0.0 ? -f : f;
        }

Did anyone ran into same troubles like me?

Any pointer is appreciated, unfortunately my C++ knowledge is limited (little
bit "rusty", you know :) )

Thanks!

Cheers,
Holger