Hello Evan,

I've written a very simple application which should simply display a sphere.
The code compiles, but when the viewer runs, the sphere doesn't appear and I
get the message:
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid enumerant' after RenderBin::draw(,)

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it. I was able to compile and run
successfully on a Linux system, but I've had no luck with Windows and Visual
C++. Can anybody help me out?

We will not be able to help much if you don't show your code, because what you describe is very simple and should work (at least as far as we can see from your description). If we see the code we might be able to tell you what's wrong.

Also, have you looked at the OSG examples and the Getting Started Guide to make sure you're doing things right?

J-S