Hi George,

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 10:02 AM, George Bekos <bekos...@live.com> wrote:
> Yeah I know it is a little strange how I use the camera's but it would be
> great to make this work. I still don't understand why is this happening.
> Other options are much more complicated. I will have a look at osg source,
> and if I can't find a way around I will change my main graph design I guess.
> Thank you very much!

When you are trying to do something in a cack-handed way it tends to
suggest that you should take a step back think about what you are
trying achieve.  You explanation and use of osg::Cmaera just doesn't
make any sense to me.

Could you please take the step back, explain what you effect you are
trying to achieve with your application, please don't trying to
explain the techniques you've tried to achieve this as it'll just
confuse yourself and everybody - the focus should just be on what you
are tying to achieve and why.  Others in the community will then be
able to suggest a better way of doing it.