Good Day,

A very Happy New Year to All!

Are there any thoughts regarding this inquiry that I'd posted a couple of weeks
ago?

To further clarify, I guess what I'm asking is:

Is it possible to specify that only the highest LOD be paged in (ignoring all
other LODs), or alternatively is it possible to generate a paged terrain
database that contains only one (i.e. the highest) LOD (and in so doing specify
the desired tile size for this highest LOD)? and
Is it possible to control the maximum range from the observer at which tiles
will be paged in/out?

Many thanks in advance,

Murray

Begin forwarded message: