Skylark wrote:
> Hi David,
>

> > Well J-S when I got to the code today I did find out that I has set the
> > setProjectionResizePolicy to FIXED and I did commented that code out, but
> > when I tried it, it has no effect on the problem - when I resize the window
> > I still get a delta that moves to the right and up! Can't figure why!
> >

> Then you'll have to break out the debugger and put some
> camera->getProjectionMatrixAsOrtho(...) in some places and see why
> it's not matching what you expect, and perhaps reproject / reposition
> the objects once the window has been resized.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> J-S
> --
>
>  ------------------
> Post generated by Mail2Forum

Well, I got something working for now! What I had to do was to call

hudCamera->setProjectionMatrixAsOrtho2D(0, < windowWidth > ,0, < windowHeight >
);

for every time I resize the OSG window. Fortunately I have a resize command for
the window to do just that. I had to add the function there and someplace else
that is activated when a tab is moved. Tested this out and that seemed to fix
the problem so far.

Tanks for the help J-S!

D Glenn

D Glenn (a.k.a David Glenn) - Moving Heaven and Earth!