Hi all,

Currently working on a way to manage the memory efficiently, I would like to know what are the osg threads running ?

I mean there are some threads in the databasePager, depending on the rendering threading mode there are threads for the render, the cull, or whatever...

Did I miss something important ?
What are the osg threads ?

I would like to be able to make some king of "pause" on all treads to be able to allocate the whole available memory for the process without having some crash because a thread would be working (and so allocating memory) during this operation.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Vincent.