Hello Jimmy,

Firstly, I'd like to take this chance to say "Hello" to this community.

Hello to you too! Welcome to osg-users! :-)

For the meat of this topic:  I have compiled the 2.9.10 OSG library from the
svn source.  In the comments for the osgviewerQtWidget example, it is clearly
stated that the ViewQOSG and QOSGWidgets can not be resized in a Windows
environment.

First of all, that example is now deprecated as you'll see if you browse the current SVN trunk, see these change sets:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/changeset/12025/OpenSceneGraph/trunk/examples

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/changeset/12026/OpenSceneGraph/trunk/examples

So perhaps you would be better to start with the current Qt integration example, osgviewerQt (which was osgviewerQtContext before, and uses osgQt::GraphicsWindowQt).

I don't have any more information about your specific problem, having not used these examples much myself. We have a Qt expert in house who did our own Qt integration not based on either of these. But I'm pretty sure others will be able to help you.

Sorry I can't help more,

J-S