I am having an issue with screen resolution in Twinview. If I am in
clone mode or non twinview, everything is fine. But when I am in
twinview otherwise, the screen resolution changes even though I am not
telling it to. It is essentially adding an invisible window decoration
as that is the size it is changing by.

My setup: I have 2 monitors, one is 1280x1024, the other is 1920x1200. I
would like my application to show up on the 1280x1024 monitor and it
does, just not at 1280x1024. When I create my graphics context, I do the
following:

osg::ref_ptr<osg::GraphicsContext::Traits> traits = new
osg::GraphicsContext::Traits;

traits->x = 0;

traits->y = 0;

traits->width = 1280;

traits->height = 1024;

traits->windowDecoration = false;

traits->windowName = "myApp";

traits->doubleBuffer = true;

traits->sharedContext = 0;

osg::DisplaySettings* ds = osg::DisplaySettings::instance();

traits->sampleBuffers = ds->getMultiSamples;

traits->samples = ds->getNumMultiSamples();

osg::ref_ptr<osg::GraphicsContext> gc =
osg::GraphicsContext::createGraphicsContext(traits.get());

At this point if I pause my program, the resolution is already wrong. It
is starting at 0,0, but it is missing the far right and bottom, about
the size of the window decoration border. If I then go through and get
the window out of the osgViewer and do a
window->setWindowRectangle(0,0,1280,1024), the screen goes full screen
again. However any time I do anything at all to the viewer or wsi or
window, or sets back to the other size. For example if I do a
window->useCursor(true) call it resets.

What am I doing wrong? I know it is not a driver issue as this was
formerly a Performer app and it works just fine in there with the same
system so it has to either be an issue in OSG (I doubt) or an error in
how I am setting up the window. Thank you.