Hi Christian,

What you mean by extract data... there is lots of types of data stored
in 3d model files, vertices, colours, primitives, state, nodes.  The
data is also stored in a hierarchy so a CSV file really wouldn't be
very appropriate.

Perhaps the most useful answers you'll get would be if you explained
what you wanted to extract data for.  There are many ways of
extracting data from a scene graph, but how you go about it depends
entirely what you want to do with the data.

Robert.