Hi,

I am in the not-necessarily-enviable position of needing to modify a large
established engine built on OSG to do stereo output, without much help from the
original authors.  Before breaking down and just hacking their camera wrapper
up into 2 RTT slaves and a fullscreen quad with a custom 2-texture shader, I'm
seeing how far I can get by just enabling some of the builtin stereo support in
OSG.
Tiled HORIZONTAL_SPLIT and VERTICAL_SPLIT seem to work, but e.g.
HORIZONTAL_INTERLACE does not, and there's so much other output that I can't
readily see whether the engine is reporting that those gl polygonStipple ops
are/aren't supported.  Short of that, are there any features that the engine
may be implementing, e.g. custom framebuffer shaders, which are known to stomp
on certain stereo modes?  Are there operations other than direct mucking with
the DisplaySettings that can cancel stereo until it is reinitialized?  Going
over the whole game engine with a fine-toothed comb is a last-resort option, if
it's even feasible at all, so knowing anything I could search for would be a
big help.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Sean