Hi Christian,

In svn/trunk version of the OSG (and 2.9.10) there is the osgQt
library, and osgQtBrowser and osgQtWidget examples that provide the
ability to take the contents of Qt widgets and render them in 3D
objects as textures.

There is also a mechanism for passing OSG events back to Qt so the
widgets can also be interactive.

There is a but though... I just test osgQtBrowser and osgQtWidget on
my Kubuntu 10.10 32bit system and I'm getting a crash after a little
bit of interactivity.   I haven't yet had a chance to find the cause
of this, the last time I tested I was on a different version of Linux
+ Qt libraries.  Perhaps others with more Qt experience than myself
will be able to help pinpoint these issues.