Hi All,

I'm delighted to announce that I have just tagged the 2.9.11 dev
release, which you can grab with:

    source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.9.11.zip
    svn tag: svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.9.11
OpenSceneGraph

As usual these details can be found on the DeveloperReleases page on
the OSG website:

   http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/DeveloperReleases

I haven't added the specific details on what goes in 2.9.11 vs 2.9.10
yet, but will do this later - right now I have to head out the door to
go coach some kids how to run cross country races!

Thanks to all those who's helped test, debug and improve the OSG since
2.9.11.  We're now getting very very close to a feature freeze and
3.0.0-rc1 :-)