I have a situation coming up where my code will be fed large blocks of
vertex, normal,
texcoord and index data from a non-OSG code environment. The goal is to draw
this data
with DrawElements.

  Currently, it looks to me like I need to rebuild some of this data (anything
Vec*-based)
into an osg::Array, which seems to necessitate copying the block.

  Am I missing anything, or is there some way to get the provided simple
C-style arrays of
data over to DrawElements without a copy in the middle? I know there will be a
copy going
from the CPU to the GPU anyway, so I'd like to avoid a second, needless
CPU->CPU copy.

  Thanks in advance.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com