Hi,

I just need to add shadows to my simple virtual room. I understood that have to
create a ShadowedScene node, assign to it a ShadowTechnique and
add to the the shadowdScene the children. Then, I can set to each children (en
also to the shadowedScene) 2 bits, CastsShadow  and/or the ReceivesShadow bit.

I read the documentation at
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/ProgrammingGuide/osgShadow,
 and I have some question:
1) can I have 2 positionalLights in my scene?
2) My scene is simple, but there is a compound convex object wih a simple grid
uoon it... so i need to see the shadow of the bottom of the objetc. Do I just
have to add the object (as a osg::Group) to the shadowedScene?
3) Can you suggest a stable technique to use for my issue? (Simple scene of a
room with 2 positional lights, the object describend in 2), a couch  and a
moving sphere)? I have a recent 3D graphics card (Nvidia Geforce 9800)0

Thank you for help,
Cheers

Axel