We're using the OSG Jasper based plugin 2.8.3.  The program dies in the
readImage function with the filename string argument.  It references a null
pointer returned from the jasper jas_image_decode function that can be returned
if it found an error.  It looks like there is some global data in jasper setup
during the jas_init that the decode routine uses.  The jas_init and
jas_image_clearfmts is called each time a file is read and in some other spots
in the the ReaderWriterJP2 file so I'm guessing concurrent call's can mess up
the config data from the other.  We're trying out a fix that will just do the
init once in the ReaderWriter constructor and return an error on the null
pointer.
Thanks,
Matt