Hi Heiko,

I'm afraid I can't work out what is going on from your description so
the best I can do is provide some general suggestions.

First up only polygonal meshes can be interested by
LineSegmentIntersector, so point clouds and lines will not return
intersections.

Secondly the intersections you get returned return the leaf node and
drawable that is intersected along with the node path from the root of
the intersection traversal down to the leaf node that was intersected.

Robert.