Ok it works for one view in my composite viewer. The problem was my texture. It
didn't have the right size. However, I have 4 views and the render to texture
only works for the first view.

I get the following message: RenderStage::runCameraSetUp(), FBO setup failed,
FBO status= 0x8cd9

Is render to texture per view of a composite viewer possible? There are any
experience about this?

Cheers

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------