Hi J-S,

I rather sounds like a driver bug to me.  One way to double check that
the OSG is passing the right data to OpenGL would be capture the
shaders output and pointers to a file and see if they remain valid.

Also running the application in a memory tracking tool would be a useful step.

Finally trying a different driver or different shaders to see if that
has any influence.

Robert.