Hello all.

Today, I downloaded Cedric Pinson's osgexport script (and I've pulled the
latest version from the mercurial repo). I made a simple scene, consisting
only a plane. I UV-mapped the plane, and exported it to a .osg file. Then
loaded this into osgviewer, and the plane was there, but with no texture at
all. I took a look inside the file, and noticed that it contains no
reference to the texture at all. When I export both the plane and the
default lamp, there are some material descriptions in the osg file, but only
for the lighting, not for the texture.

What should I do to make it work?

By the way, I'm using Blender 2.49b, with Python 2.6.2.

Yours sincerely,