From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Chris 'Xenon'
Hanson
Sent: Thursday, 17 March 2011 10:06 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [osg-users] Download details: Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Service
Pack 1 (Installer)

  VC++2010 SP1 is apparently out now.

https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=75568aa6-8107-475d-948a-ef22627e57a5

  I have one client who really wants to use OSG on 2010 (64-bit even!) and I'm
curious
about people's experiences with stability. Is 2010 generating good solid
binaries from the
OSG codebase, or are there still issues that we'll need to see if the SP1 fixes?

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/

DISCLAIMER:---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail transmission and any documents, files and previous e-mail messages
attached to it are private and confidential. They may contain proprietary or
copyright
material or information that is subject to legal professional privilege. They
are for
the use of the intended recipient only.  Any unauthorised viewing, use,
disclosure,
copying, alteration, storage or distribution of, or reliance on, this message is
strictly prohibited. No part may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without
the
written permission of the owner. If you have received this transmission in
error, or
are not an authorised recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return
email,
printed
copies. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient should not be
deemed a
waiver of any privilege or protection. Thales Australia does not warrant or
represent
that this e-mail or any documents, files and previous e-mail messages attached
are
error or virus free.