Hi Torben,

The cull and draw traversals don't use the KdTree data structures at
all, and since they only hang off the osg::Drawable leaves of the
scene graph they will basically be invisible to all operations on the
scene graph unless they explictly look for them.

So if enable the build of KdTree is causing a problem then it must be
that other parts of the scene graph are being modified somehow.  I
can't answer how because I've never seen this problem before, and
knowing the code I can't think of anywhere that would likely cause a
problem like this.

I'm afraid you'll just need to dig into the code and try to debug what
is happening during the traversal that adds the KdTree's.  One thing
you could do is write out a copy of the scene graph prior to the
addition of the KdTree, and then a copy afterwards to see if there is
a difference.

Robert.