Hi again,

Thank you for your reply!
I've tried to set the path to what you have suggested me. In my case, I set it
to point at the hl2 root as you said.. well, apparently some models are
successfully loaded with all textures correctly applied onto them. However,
some still lack all the textures. I extracted every single files from the gcf
file and leave them as they are arranged in the gcf (e.g. some models are
located in models/Effects/models... etc. I'm pretty sure that their
corresponding textures are also extracted, since I double-checked the texture
names and such and they are located in materials folder exactly as they are in
gcf file. Still, it doesn't find the textures.. I guess maybe the textures are
located in another gcf files with the same name ? I don't know.

I have a few more questions to bug you though =P :
I guess this is a stupid question but, is it possible that an osg environment
file able to load mdl models into them with all textures ?

And, is the plugin able to import simple animation information in the mdl file
as well? Let's say I have a model that simply rotates forever (like a ball). (I
have not tried this because I couldn't load this model in the osgviewer.)

Thank you very much for your reply!

Cheers,
Jitrapon