Hi,

I am having a peculiar problem. I am creating a geode and saving it out as a
.osg file. I am also adding this to the osgViewer to see the results of
creating the geode.

However to my surprise, the model looks correct when I see it in my program
using an instance osgviewer. As seen in this image: [Image:
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/files/viewerofsamefile_177.jpg ]

But I do not see the same result when I open the saved .osg file through
osgviewer.exe or load it in a 3rd application later on. As seen in this image:
[Image: http://forum.openscenegraph.org/files/savednodefile_919.jpg ]

I have attached screen shots of both. I cannot figure out why this would
happen? Hoping for some help.

Thanks

Sincerely,
Sanat