Hi all.

I use rtt camera with texture attached and resize texture dimensions on window resize. I call dirtyTextureObject after setting new size on texture so it generates new gl texture object with correct buffer size. But in gl debugger i see that old texture objects still there with all data, and memory usage goes up quite a bit after multiple resizes. I tried to use releaseGLObjects on texture before resize, also tried to call osg::Texture::flushAllDeletedTextureObjects(contextID) in cull callback after resize, but this seems to have no effect.
How can i free unused gl objects after texture resize?

Cheers,
Sergey.