Hello,

I have a scenegraph with an LOD node which has 5 children:
The first child is a Geode and 1 Drawable.
The second child a group node with many matrix transform children where each
matrix transform node has one child of type ProxyNode.
The children 3 to 5 are Geode's which contain several Drawables (about 30 to
70).

Now I have to update the matrix transform nodes and the Drawables every frame.
I wonder what would be the best approach to accomplish this? Is it possible to
keep the Drawables and just change it's content or could this be problematic in
conjunction with multithreaded rendering? Or should I just delete the Drawables
and create new Drawables every frame?