On 4/18/2011 8:19 AM, Thomas Hogarth wrote:
> I'm currently working on added some osg functionality to an existing opengl
> es app. The
> application already applies all the relavent matrix and viewport information.
>  I was
> wondering if there was a simple way to just draw my osg viewer but without
> applying any
> matrix or viewports to the current GL state?

 I don't know for sure, but I wonder could you simply use the
setProjectionMatrix and
setViewMatrix methods on your osgViewer's Camera, to load the identity matrix
to both?
You'd want to make sure your viewer didn't have any manipulators and things
that could
dynamically modify the matrices.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com