Hi Martin,

Not sure if its just me:
But on Windows7 64bit,VS 2008 build, latest SVN,  when I run osgviewer
cow.osg and enable stats using the s key, my draw rate shows up as
15-16(draw thread per a context).
Cycling through threading modes using the 'm' key gets rid of the draw rate
problem and it drops to a mere 0.10.
Anyone else?

I've been seeing this for a while now. I don't know what causes it. It's also very inconsistent. Sometimes you'll start osgviewer and it's fine already, sometimes it will be in this weird state. Sometimes 'm' a few times will bring it back to normal, sometimes not. (anyways that's my experience)

If you have a lot of experience in debugging threading issues, you might be able to have a look, as it's probably caused by timing between threads or something like that.

J-S