On 5/5/2011 4:07 AM, Nan WANG wrote:
Hi,
Anybody knows how to set a UV coordinate on a geometry shader generated object?

I tested my U-moving VS FS shader with a osg::Sphere and osg::box.
The uv coordinate can be mapping properly in VS and FS....

When i apply this two Shaders to a Geometry Shader generated objects....the
texture2D mapping is not right...

i think it should be a problem of having right UV on GS generated object?

How can I give a UV to GS generated object?

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Why not just create a varying vec2 for the texture coordinate and write to it in your geometry shader?
   -Paul