Hello J-S

I checked your solution, putting 32bit and 64bit in 3dparty directory....
It doesn't work...not only JPEG_LIBRARY but also JPEG_INCLUDE_DIR are
missing....worse than putting 32bit only solution...

I dont know how to fix this problem.... I will take AlphaPixel dependencies to
instead of original dependencies.

Thanks

[Image: http://i55.tinypic.com/apctvm.jpg ]