On 5/11/2011 11:21 AM, Ryan Pavlik wrote:
    So, if I understand correctly, you did not post this change to
    osg-submissions for inclusion in OSG's svn trunk, is that correct? Or, you
    did post them, but they are awaiting action by Robert?

I hadn't done the forward-port to trunk until I sent this email. I did not post
the trunk version of this change to osg-submissions, though I did post the 2.8
branch one.

Now that I think about it, adding this change to trunk would not be appropriate, as the dot OSG plugin is deprecated in trunk.
   -Paul